Communication English, General English, IELTS Preparation, Academic English, English for Job Assistance and much more...
Please Note: These terms and conditions form a contract between you, hereafter also referred to as the “client”, and VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE. By accepting a tutor from VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE, you understand and accept these Terms and Conditions, which may be varied by VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE from time to time and shown on the website. Please retain a copy of this contract for your future reference.
1. VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE will provide a regular service of 1 to 1 tuition to individuals, or to small groups with a maxi-mum of four people. Tutorials will take place at an agreed location, date and time. Lessons will continue until a mutually agreed termination date.
2. Within the first month contract period, the client may cancel the contract with notice of one week. Thereafter, the contract may be cancelled with the minimum notice of two weeks. This should be done in writing and a refund will be authorised.
3. The Client agrees that all course fees shall be paid within 10 days of receipt of the Program invoice. No one will be permitted to attend the course unless all fees have been received by Victoria English Centre.
4. Tutorials cancelled (or where a client fails to turn up) with less than 48 hours’ notice will be billed to the client at the usual lesson fee.
5. Cancellations of more than 3 weeks in succession, or that which VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE perceive as unreasonable, regular cancellations, will be considered for immediate termination of contract, and the tutoring slot may be offered to another client.
6. Should the tutor not be available on the day, then we will endeavour to inform the client as soon as possible, and a rearranged time may be offered. If a suitable alternative time cannot be arranged, no fees will be payable.
7. The tutors will use all their own resources, and will not request additional monies from clients for their purchase. However, recommendations of resources may be offered, but the purchasing of these is entirely the client’s own decision, and at their own risk.
8. All tutors provided are under written contract to VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE and are only free to tutor for the client through the agency, even after they, and/or you have left the agency. Should any further hours of tuition result from an introduction made by VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE, the usual fee must be paid. Should the client employ a tutor previously contracted to the agency within a 2 year period of them and/or the client leaving the agency, or employ another tutor recommended by the tutor during this time, the client will be issued with and agrees to pay an introductory fee of £750, which is payable within 14 days of issue. Should you wish to recommend one of VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE’s tutors to any other student this student must contact VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE to ensure that a contract is made through the agency.
9. If the client’s tutorial falls on a Bank Holiday, then an alternative may be arranged with the tutor, or that week’s session will be missed. If this is the case, no fees will be charged for the missed session.
10. If the client is late for a session, the lesson will only run until the usual end time, and be charged at the usual price. If a tutor is late for a session, then it is the duty of the tutor to arrange to make up the lost time or inform VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE so that a pro rata charge is made for the session.
11. Whilst we strive to provide the best possible tuition service, we will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by the student/client. Although we do everything in our power to help levels and skills improve, we can offer no guarantee thereto.
12. VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of the use of our tutoring service. You the client specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of this tutoring service.
13. Neither VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE nor any of its tutors are liable for any loss, damage or injury caused while tutoring a client.
14. The client acknowledges and agrees that personal data about the Client (“Personal Data”) will be collected by VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE. The personal information collected shall be kept confidential and secured in accordance with all applicable privacy regulations. The Client is granted statutory rights of access, modification, update and deletion of personal information of Client (photographs and/or videos of Participant) and may exercise these rights by writing or sending an email to VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE at the address indicated below. The client consents to the transfer of personal information to VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE. If the client objects to this transfer, the client must contact VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE at the following address: email@example.com
15. The client agrees that photographs and/or videos can be taken during the course of the client and that such photographs and/or videos can be reproduced and displayed, exhibited and used by VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE for marketing and all other purposes in any and all media, in perpetuity.
16 VICTORIA ENGLISH CENTRE will not sell, rent or distribute any clients’ personal information, to any third parties.